Friday, June 02, 2006

Update

Thanks for your prayers...

Just got back from the dermatologist's office and Dave's checkup regarding the bumps on his forehead.

Report: benign cysts.

Hallelujah!

This morning in my prayer/Bible-reading time I had a few scriptures "neon" me. I'm reading in Jeremiah. These are the verses that I know God gave me for peace and comfort and assurance:

Jeremiah 32:17 Ah Lord God! Behold, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too difficult for you.

Jeremiah 32:19b ...your eyes are open...to give everyone according to his ways and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jeremiah 32:27 Behold I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me?

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty thing, which you do not know.

Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring...health and healing: I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.

I read these verses, highlighted them, copied them down and shared them with Dave. We both took solace in the powerful Word of God.

Dr Shannon examined Dave's entire head for any thing out of kelter and found only one teensy spot that we weren't even aware of, hiding behind his ear. She said it was probably precancerous and zapped it with that cold stuff... It is the size of a pin prick. She said it might have become a problem to Dave 10-20-30 years down the road.

So there you have it. God's promises are good to stand on. Good for health, good for peace of mind. Nothing is too hard for him!

Praise the Lord!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad that everything checked out alright!

My favorite scripture of the ones you posted is Jeremiah 33:6! That's an awesome scripture to hold on to!

Thanks so much for the update!

Be blessed,
Stephanie

merrill5 said...

yea! I'm glad to hear it

Susan Rodgers said...

Thx for sharing the Word, Ma. Hit the spot. Love ya. -Sooze