Friday, March 21, 2008

Boasting Posting

I love being a grandmother.  I love boasting about my awesome grandchildren.
I love posting photos of them.

Bear with me.  You will one day be a grandparent, too, oh Dear-Reader-Of-My-Blog.  And you'll also get really goofy over your grandchildren.  Count on it.

That said, check out my stolen photo (from son Dan's post) of granddaughter Tori and her BRAND NEW DRIVER'S LICENSE!  Go Tor!  She's gonna need to learn how to drive on the other side of the road one day when God moves her to Swaziland as a Children's Cup Missionary.  (Oh happy day!)

(When did they start building those licenses in "portrait" instead of "landscape?")

And just one more picture for you to gaze at--and become jealous of my blessed life:

This was taken on Valentine's Day.  Josh & Shannon's kids with Pop and Meemaw: (L to R) Monet, Vaughn, Marley, and Monroe.  I figure you can identify Pop and Meemaw.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe how grown up she is, it seems like it was just yesterday we were at her 10th birthday party. Zoe is now set out to do the driver liscence thing.

Jean Ohlerking said...

I'll be praying for you, Amanda...

I remember trying to teach daughter Susan how to drive. hmmmm. Although she's now an excellent driver, even conquering driving on the "wrong side" of the road over there in Swaziland, it's not because I was a good teacher. aargh. Thank God that Aunt Barb came to her rescue.

On the other hand, the boys were much easier to teach. I think driving a motorized vehicle comes built into their brains at birth.

Anyway, time goes on and kids grow up all too quickly. Savor every minute of your time with the kids. (I know you do.)