Friday, August 08, 2008

Olympics 08/08/08

I just watched the opening of the Olympics in China.
How awesome.

Hundreds of thousands of eyes watching all around the world through the magic of television.
Precision Chinese dancers.
Vivid colors and flags and lanterns and bright eyes and happy smiles.
Dynamic fireworks.  
And the spectacular lighting of the torch.
All anticipating doing their best.
All going for the Gold.

And to think that our first day in heaven will far outshine anything man can imagine...
What kind of celebration will the Marriage Supper of the Lamb be?
I'll be there LIVE.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meemaw i got your comment on presidents my favorite president is Abraham Lincoln i love your post i love you meemaw

Anonymous said...

Amen! I just spent 2 weeks in Swazi and I want to thank you! I told Susan how amazing she is because I can see her beauiful fruit when I see her children. YOU are incredible because your fruit is powerful and their fruit is amazing. Thank you for being an example of EVERYTHING God asks of us.