Sunday, March 25, 2007

God Bless America


Heading back to USA this week.
Land of the free. Home of the brave.

So sad to leave Swaziland.
Sad to leave the awesome 'Cup Team.
Sad to leave our OVC's God has entrusted to 'Cup's care.
Sad to leave our precious grandkids.
Sad to leave our wonderful daughter Susan and great son-in-law, Ben.

But we'll be so happy to be with our other grandkids in Louisiana.
Happy to see my dad (he's 92 years old).
Happy to see the Alabama & Iowa Boughers.
And happy to attend the greatest church on the planet: Healing Place Church.
Happy to be able to visit some of our faithful donors.
Happy to be able to have a cup of coffee and share with some of the worlds' coolest pastors.

Also looking forward to some tasty delights we've not had in a long time...Popeye's spicy chicken, TJ Ribs, Bluebell ice cream, REAL iced tea, and a greasy quarter pounder with cheese. Even some Starbucks if I can find where Pat is so I can have him make me a good one.

To our loved ones in Swaziland: Good-bye. We love you dearly.
To our loved ones in USA: See ya soon!

God Bless America!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I for one can't wait till you get to IA to see the IA Boughers...and me, hopefully! Just hope you wait till I get back from KY! There is excitement in the air and I'm looking forward to what is coming next!

Have an awesome trip to your American home. Sure, it's hard to leave Swazi but at least you know you'll be going back in a few months! I'm still waiting to go...