Sunday, October 21, 2007

A NEW BABY!

I'll post a photo later tomorrow, but here's the important news:

Marley Irene Mercy

...daughter of Josh and Shannon

...was born early Sunday, October 21, 2007, at 2:42 am--only 22 minutes after they arrived at Woman's Hospital in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Weighing in at 8lbs 10oz and measuring 21" long, she has short black hair and fat pudgy cheeks punctuated by a precious little bow of a mouth.

While I held her she made the sweetest little squeeky noises. (awwwwwww) And she is beautiful!

Marley is our 13th grandchild; our 6th granddaughter.

Welcome to the world Miss Marley!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2:44am.

Jean Ohlerking said...

whoops. it's either my age or my excitement...

Amanda said...

Congratulations on grandbaby 13. She sounds precious.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. O, too cool, hard to believe she's #13.

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

I can't believe I missed this blog. Congratulations!! You guys are so blessed!