Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ice Cream


Just thinking about ice cream.

Cold, tasty, melting on your tongue...(not eating it too fast so as to prevent the ice cream headache).

My favorite is Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate.

With pecans.

Ah, life is good.

What's your favorite? Do you mess with it by adding stuff?

Do you like two flavors together?

What time of day is best for ice cream?

Where do you like to eat it?

Alone or with somebody? Who?

Whatever, whomever, wherever, whenever, ice cream is good for your mental health.

2 comments:

Nancy Holte said...

I had a French silk ice cream cone today. It was SO yummy, but so rich, that I had to toss some of it. That NEVER happens to me. I can still taste it though when I think about it. Perfect.

Anonymous said...

i got your comment on jonas brothers burning up i changed the name i love your post meemaw i love you meemaw LOVE YOU