Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Day One of Forty

Healing from AIDS

Lord, this is such a tough thing for me to believe you for...I'm not sure WHY, except that it's such a huge problem. I know your Word promises that NOTHING is too hard for God. That You are not a MAN. That You can do anything. That all we have to do is ask--believe--trust--and watch You work. And to not forget to thank you for the answers...

I know that You love these dear little ones we work with--much much more than we do. And if I love them so much, Your love must be far more than my mind can get around.

So, in faith, I am joining my heart and faith and trust with hundreds of others who are praying today for the healing of this horrible plight of AIDS. Please, Lord, for your glory, heal our children from AIDS. Heal their parents. Save their souls. Help them all to live lives that will be pleasing to you. Lifestyles that will help stop this plague.

Thank you for hearing and answering.

In Jesus' name
Amen

For today's prayer on the fortydays of prayer blogsite click here

No comments: