Saturday, August 26, 2006

Day Twenty-Seven of Forty

Mangwaneni Manzini CarePoint

For all the children, the neighbors, the volunteers, the cooks, the teachers, the gardener, the missionaries...we ask for blessings of love and joy and peace. For health and happiness. For the contentment of knowing who they are in Christ. For a great passion for serving Jesus. For personal salvation. For the blessed Hope.

Especially, Lord, I am asking for that little girl I met the last time I was there. She was about 10 or 12 years old, wearing a green sweater. She was so happy to have me give her a hug. She came back and hugged me again and again. Her eyes were so full of sadness... Please give her the health she needs. Give her a safe place to sleep. Protect her from molesters. As she partakes of the food and healthcare and education we are so privileged to offer her at this CarePoint, I pray she accepts you as her personal Savior. Give her the peace that passes all understanding. Make her a soul winner and a peace maker. Use her for your glory.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

For today's prayer on the forty days of prayer blogsite click here

No comments: