Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dino's Diner?

While recently in Johannesburg, South Africa, with Beano and Sharon, we decided to eat in a certain mall. You can imagine my surprise to find the Rizzos (our HPC pastor) all over the place. Well, in two places anyway, on the same floor. And it wasn't exactly the Rizzos...but rather their namesakes.

Dino's fancy-schmancy restaurant and Gloria Jean's cool coffee shop. (Gloria Jean was Dino's mom.) I never knew Dino could cook (well, he did make biscuits during a sermon one weekend). But here it is. Proof is in the photos.





Uh, we chose to eat dinner in an Indian restaurant next door to Dino's...

1 comment:

Karl said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog, Jean. I can't believe those pictures. I guess Johannesburg is not far behind the US. You guys seem to have an interesting life.
Love - Karl