Thursday, February 01, 2007

Bragging Again



Did you ever see such cute kids in your life?

On the bronze LSU tiger at one of our most favorite eating hangouts (TJ Ribs), Dave snapped this photo of some of our grands while he was in USA early January.

From left to right: Rhodes (I think), Monet (I think), Vaughn, Monroe (I think), Lincoln, Rhett (I think). The "I thinks" are there because these are two sets of twins and I'm never really SURE. I've already changed R&R's names twice in my indecisiveness.

Now I need to post current photos of Tori, JD, and David III. I'll see what I can do about that...

1 comment:

Doug Myers said...

mema,

your blog is great i can totoally hear your personality shining through. i finally did update ours,check it out. Thank you for being such an encouragement. i needed to read the entry about being an mk and that they dont really miss out, they have an amazing and full life.
love you, tasha